Thursday, January 13, 2011

New Year's Eve



Krisetn and Ava doing Let's Dance




Allison and Ava


American Doll Fashion Show down the red carpet



Holding the spotlight on the "show"



Crew of kids....



someone is getting tired!

singing I Will Survive and Jessie's Girl

We've never been up this late!
At the last minute we decided to go to a New Year's Eve party with the kids at the Amlong's house.  It was a great decision!  The kids had so much fun, and it was their first New Year's Eve to be awake.  We had a blast visiting with our old neighbors, and anytime that I am around Kristen is a wonderful time for me.  Kristen even got me to get up and do a little Karaoke with her...I'm not sure who else could have gotten me to do that!

1 comments:

Redhawk said...

Four Comments: 1) Did you see the tiny hat on Caroline, 2) Did you see how cute Allison looks, 3) Did you notice Beth in front of the microphone....she was rockin' in the new years with some great tunes, and 4) Did you notice Beth in front of the microphone (wish I had video because she was really good). RS