Saturday, January 1, 2011

Allison's 10th Birthday Party






































This year we decided to take a few of Allison's friends to the Galleria to go ice skating around the big tree. We all met at our house and took two cars over there.  It was super crowded, but everything went very smoothly, and everyone had a great time skating.  After the skating we headed over to Five Guys right by the rink and had burgers, fries, and cake.  The girls (and boys) were all so good, but it was hard work keeping up with all of them in those crowds.  Since Allison's birthday is so close to Christmas, it's fun to take advantage of some of the activities in the area!  Happy 10th, Allison.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow! This is amazing! She is a grown up now. I really liked this event space NYC. She is very beautiful. I remember when I was her age, I celebrated my birthday just like this with my family and close friends. I still like doing that and this is one of my favorite places.