Sunday, January 2, 2011

CHCS Christmas Get Together

Amy, Julie, Wendy, Jamie, and Beth
Some of my dearest friends are the ones that I made while my kids were at Chapel Hill Children's School.  A few of us get together on a regular basis for dinner or a movie or lunch or even breakfast.  We always have so much fun together and never have enough time to cover everything we want to talk about.  We always have some kind of Christmas celebration, and this year Wendy offered to host all of our families at their house for a huge get together.  The kids had so much fun playing together, and the adults did, too.  There was delicious food and drinks, and it was great to be with our families and share our friendship in that way.  I definitely cherish these girls and couldn't imagine my life without them.

0 comments: