Thursday, January 13, 2011

Bowling Night

One our our friends organized an impromptu bowling night at Main Event.  We bowled for a couple of hours (I'm not saying how I did, but I will comment that I think that Ray secretly goes to the bowling alley during the day instead of going to work!), and then we headed over to the Ice Cream place.  I am so glad that I had my new little camera that Gram and Grandpa gave me for Christmas, so I was able to capture a few of the great moments.  It was a super fun evening, and we are grateful for all the wonderful families at our school that we call our friends.








1 comments:

Redhawk said...

That's right...daddy got some swagger with those funky bowling shoes. What a fun time. Thanks to John for organizing. Kids left with a huge smile on their face.

BTW...Will bowled like a Beast. Do they give out college scholarships? Way to go big guy.

Dad