Thursday, January 13, 2011

Lizzy the Lizard

Will had his friend Graham over last Friday, and together they caught a lizard and made it a house.  I thought it was so cute and took some pictures of them playing with the lizard outside!  Somehow, over the course of the next two days, everyone in my family, except me, became attached to this lizard.  It got a name, got a real cage, and got brought into our home.  I don't know what to say accept I just somehow lost this battle.  Will's smile each day over seeing Lizzy when he comes home from school is almost worth having her around!





Lizzy clinging to a stuffed animal!





1 comments:

Redhawk said...

Lizzy Rules! We love Lizzy! Best Lizard ever....cannot wait till we can get Beth the nerve to have Lizzy bite her finger. In six months Lizzy will be sitting on her shoulder while the kids are in school (maybe not). RS