Monday, December 22, 2008

Our Day





































I'm still playing catch up with blogging all of our December activities, but I thought I would stop and do a current post on what we actually did today. I loved today. I was able to sleep in a little, and then I went to the gym and had a great workout. I got housework done, and then we all made Christmas cookies complete with decorating with LOTS of sprinkles. I joked that they needed to have some cookies with their icing and sprinkles. Then we had breakfast for dinner, which is a favorite in our house, and ended the day driving around Southlake looking at Christmas lights. It was a truly enjoyable day, minus some bickering and a painting mishap, and we are looking forward to a lot of these slower paced days over the next couple of weeks.

0 comments: