Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Valentine's Day 2010!!!



















The kid's Valentine's parties didn't happen exactly when they were supposed to due to the big snowstorm. Will had his on Thursday, the day the snowstorm hit. Instead of doing it at the end of the day, they had the party right at the beginning because of the snow. The girls had to wait until the following Tuesday because school was cancelled on Friday, and Monday was a scheduled holiday. They all had fun making their boxes and bags, and we've all been eating out of the candy box now for several days. I think I scoped out the chocolate really fast! I was so glad I was able to be at all three parties and enjoy watching them play games and celebrate with their friends.

1 comments:

Redhawk said...

Those kids love themselves some Valentines. I think mom is wrong...I snuck the last piece of chocolate from their boxes.

Dad