Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Dragon Living























































































































Our house backs up to the Carroll Senior High School practice fields. A small greenbelt seperates us. We did not realize how nice it was going to be to take advantage of these areas. A couple of months ago Ray decided to put a gate in our back fence so we could get to the fields from our backyard. We have gone out there as a family to play before, but Ray takes them out often sometimes one-on-one and sometimes all together. A couple of Sundays ago I had lunch in Dallas with some friends for a birthday, and Ray had the kids for the afternoon. Again, I didn't know this had happened until I downloaded the pictures. Also notice the mismatched outfits again. He was proud of his action shots, and the kids really do have such a great time playing back there. My personal favorite is the soccer goals and getting score on Ray repeatedly out there.

1 comments:

Redhawk said...

Great catches kids...this was a blast. I will work hard to get my "cat like" reflexes back so that your mom cannot score on me again.