Thursday, January 22, 2009

Pajama Day




Will had pajama day at school today, and he was so excited about it. He had a very hard time choosing what to wear (okay Mom was the one really thinking about it). I knew I had gone too far when he finally said, "You choose, Mom - whatever you think!" I don't know whether he more excited about the transformer pjs, the new racecar slippers, or the fact he got to take his stuffed dog to school. They "slept" there, drank hot chocolate, and watched a movie. He really had fun, and I thought he looked adorable.

Will is also going through a phase where he is obsessed to talk about what he wants to be when he grows up. His main interest is being a dad at this point. When I asked him why he wanted to be a dad he said, "So I can punish kids, hang stuff, and, you know, always take a shower downstairs." Sounds like good reasons to me.

0 comments: