Tuesday, October 14, 2008

To Match or Not to Match

Since I had my second girl, I have always enjoyed matching them in their clothes. I considered it one of the pluses of having two of the same sex. They have definitely always had different things, but I tried to match them any chance I got. I knew there would come a day where they didn't want to wear what the other was wearing. At age 5 and 7, neither have complained about it yet. I have moved more towards just coordinating them instead of them wearing exactly the same thing. I think my days may be numbered with this, but it's not because of my oldest girl like I thought it would be. They each are starting to have their own style, and the middle child is very vocal about what she likes to wear. I thought they looked so cute in their "coordinating" outfits last Sunday for church, but the younger one literally cried about it because she doesn't like green. That may be a problem for this young Dragon girl!

0 comments: