Saturday, April 2, 2011

A Lot of Ice and a Little Snow

I am very behind on updating this blog, but I am going to make an attempt to catch up soon.  In early February we had a recording breaking 4 days off from school due to ice and snow.  We ended up having a great time hanging out together at home, and we especially loved the day it finally snowed and we were able to get outside and take some pictures.  Here is a sampling of our family fun!

snowball fight that started inside

quickly moved outside!



























1 comments:

Matt and Brynn Hodder said...

Will looks just like Ray. My goodness...a splitting image. What fun snow pics. You are really a gifted photographer. Just trying to now start taking advantage of my camera and learn some things. Takes a lot of practice though with lighting and effects, and so much to think about. Fun stuff though. Makes me miss the snow as we spent our morning having a picnic at the beach. Maybe my life's not so bad after all...

thanks for sharing