Saturday, November 29, 2008

How Do You Cook A Turkey?

and other Thanksgiving thoughts....

In Kindergarten tradition at CES, here is Caroline's unedited version of the answer to that question. I do need to qualify that at least half of this information is not true, and please no snickering from anyone about Caroline's mom cooking the turkey.

My grandma and grandpa come. We um, we sometimes go out to eat. We go to Babe's. We have turkey, and we have meat, and we have fruits and vegetables. We have pancakes for dessert. My mom cooks the turkey. She puts it in the oven for 10 or 20, then she takes it out, and she puts it on the table, and then we eat it. We sit around a round table with my Gram, my mom, my dad, my Grandpa, Allison, and my brother, Will. We have Thanksgiving because of the Pilgrims.

0 comments: