Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween 2008
















The kids had a great time this Halloween. Allison was Mitchie from Camp Rock, Caroline was a cheerleader, and Will was Darth Vader. There was not much correlation between the three costumes, but they were all happy with their picks. Ray took the kids around in our neighborhood for awhile, and then we headed over to our old neighborhood to continue the tradition of being with our old neighbors and friends on Halloween. I wish I had some pictures from later in the evening, but I did get some cute ones in the beginning. The kids came back with lots of candy, and we had a lot left over from what we bought, so we are going to get all of that out of the house this week. At Carroll Elementary they are having a Halloween candy drive this week only, and all the candy they receive will go to Grace Outreach. That's a win/win as far as I am concerned. Between Halloween and dropping the candy off I will have managed to sneak in a few mini snicker bars. They are my favorite!

0 comments: