Friday, March 9, 2012

A Little Will Time...

I have been taking some online photography workshops, and I have been using my kids as my models - a lot.  They have done pretty well, but I think they are about done with me.  I had taken each of the girls out to get a few shots for an assignment, and Will asked me when it would be his turn.  I jumped on that and scheduled an outing with him!  He was so excited until he came home from school and found out that he had to change out of his sweats into "fancy clothes."  The fancy clothes were a button down plaid shirt and jeans!  After he recovered from that trauma, we were on our way and had a really great time together.   He even put some of his own poses together at the end and decided we needed some silly pictures.  He did so well, that we made a little stop at Sonic on the way home for a Sonic Blast.  Here are some of my favorites from the afternoon!











1 comments:

Brandi said...

WOW, what a cutie patootie!! Great pics!!!!