Saturday, March 10, 2012

The Art of Being Wanted

I had the privilege of going on the 1st grade field trip to the nature and education center at the University of North Texas in Denton.  I went on this same trip with Caroline two years ago, so it was really fun to go back with Will.  There were lots of other things on my to-do list that I could have been doing that day, but I'm so glad I went because he wanted me to be there.  They take them around to different stations throughout the day.  After a brief overview, the first stop was dinosaur digging!







Next we watched a movie about the Solar System.  Then we went outside to a learning center and observed several different animals!




Will and his wonderful teacher, Mrs. Blake! 





Finally it was time for lunch, and then we headed back outside to hunt for statues of animals that are plant-eating and meat-eating.



Last stop before heading back to school was an interactive learning center/game room!




Thanks for a fun day and for wanting me there, Will!

0 comments: