Friday, March 19, 2010

Trains!






















Since Will is off on Fridays this year, I am trying to do a few fun things with just him while we have the time. So, I couldn't pass up the opportunity to take him to ride the Thomas train in Grapevine. He is getting a little old for Thomas, but he still LOVES trains and there are lots of fun games and things to do out there - not to mention it is full of photo opportunities for me. We even ran into Logan, one of his friends from school, out there. Will also got to have his first taste of funnel cake. I HAD to get it for him and split it with him since he had never had one before! We had a great time together, and here are a few of my favorite shots.

1 comments:

Redhawk said...

Since you were about 2 you have always loved trains. Love to see you and mom doing these things. Never loose your passion for these things...

Love Dad