Friday, March 12, 2010

My Middle Child


Caroline has always been my pickiest eater. She loves sweets and carbs and some fruit, but not much else. The one vegetable that she will almost always eat is raw carrots, especially if there is a little ranch dip to go with it. A few nights ago we had carrots for dinner, and during dinner she excused herself to go to the restroom. The next morning I found the above evidence in the wastebasket in the restroom. I have to admit I laughed a little bit when I saw it and also marveled at how little she tried to hide her evidence. Did she not think I would notice this??? Needless to say we had a little talk about deceitfulness and the importance of nutrition. I'm not convinced that this will be the last time I find her food in the trash.

1 comments:

Redhawk said...

Best blog post EVER!

Dad