Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Zip-Lining

The thing that Ray most wanted to do, and the thing I was most nervous about was zip-lining.  I decided I was going to face my fears and do this thing!  To sum it up I would say that I'm so glad I did it, but I probably don't need to do it again.  It was the perfect place to zip line, and the views were beyond amazing.  The tour started off with an off road trek in an open army type jeep, and that was an adventure in itself, and I felt lucky to make it to our destination still in the truck!  There were a total of 8 zip lines, and each one got progressively a little higher/longer - translate - scarier.   Each of us had names on our helmets, and we all had fun calling each other by our new names during the day.  The highlights of the zip lining were going over a waterfall, seeing the ocean, and "jumping" off a cliff.

breakfast at the resort before heading out...not a bad view!








1st zip line - bunny slope!






There was also a "walk" over a suspension bridge!




This is SO fun!

not sure I could be holding on any tighter!




our amazing and very funny guides for the day!




0 comments: