Monday, July 18, 2011

Hawaii 2011

Ray won an award trip for having an outstanding year at work, and we were fortunate to have the opportunity to go to Kona, Hawaii, for 6 nights in May.  It was an amazing trip in every way, and I cannot say enough good things about the Four Seasons Resort, the activities, the food, and the people.  It was the trip of a lifetime, and once I made it through the long plane trip, I was a very happy person!  Here are some pictures of the resort and us just hanging out there!  I'll do more posts on some of our fun activities.  A HUGE thanks to my parents for watching and taking such good care of the kids while we were gone.







view from our room




1 comments:

Brandi said...

I'm just now reading your Hawaii posts!!! Beautiful and fun!!! Rob and I are about to leave for Kauai in 12 days with NO kids. WOOHOO!!!!!! Thanks for sharing your pics!!