Monday, August 2, 2010

Tree House!!!













Ray had been talking about getting/making the kids a tree house for months, and I wasn't sure what he meant, but one weekend this summer he decided it was time and set off to complete this project.  I have to admit that it made me nervous to think about them being up that high, but I was also extremely impressed that Ray was able to put this together from scratch.  I've never known him to build anything at all, so this was a big project for him.  Needless to say, the kids have loved it and have spent a lot of time out there over the past few weeks.

1 comments:

Redhawk said...

That was fun guys...thanks for all the help! We will put a roof on this thing later this year. Nice job with helping to bring the wood out, hammering in some of the nails, and measuring the cuts.

Dad