Saturday, September 13, 2008

Sorry


The game of Sorry, that is. Our 7 year old, Allison, is obsessed with the game of Sorry. She wants to play everyday several times a day. She will play with Dad, Gram, Grandpa, or anyone else she can convince to play, but really she just wants to play with Mom. I grew up playing Sorry, and I really do love to play the game, but there is a limit. Although I love games, and I love spending time with Allison, I might be getting just a little bit tired of Sorry. I really do think it is Allison's love language with me right now. I play Sorry with her, and that let's her know that I love her. It's really funny how competitive we both are and also how we help each other out with suggesting a better move. She shows great strategy with the game and has also shown great sportsmanship for the most part. Maybe we just need to find a new game to throw into the mix. I case you are wondering, I did win the last two games we played today, and I also demonstrated great sportsmanship!

0 comments: