Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Catch All Post

Well, this is the longest I've gone without a post, and I am going to try to summarize the end of our summer and fall in one long post here.  For Ray's Christmas gift, I surprised him and had all of our posts turned into four volumes of books.  That is something that has been on my list for a very long time, and I'm so glad to have it done.  Doing that and seeing what I've created in print has inspired me to start blogging again.  It's just the best way I've found to document the big and little events in our lives.

So, I'll start with our beach trip to Gulf Shores this summer.  We had an amazing time just hanging out at the beach and enjoying reading and playing games in our little summer home for the week!









Will turned 7....



Caroline turned 9...



and Allison turned 11....



We had the first day of school...Allison 5th (Eubanks Intermediate!!!), Caroline 3rd, and Will 1st!





Ray rode in the 100 mile bike ride - Hotter than Hell...


We celebrated Gram's birthday!


Allison played select Solar soccer....


Will played soccer...


and flag football...


and karate...



Caroline did gymnastics and soccer....


We had a fun Halloween!


We played at the park...


and in the leaves...



I worked at the Arboretum 2 days a week taking pictures....


We walked for a cure for Diabetes...



Caroline received her 3rd Grade Bible at White's Chapel United Methodist Church....


We played with Landry...


We helped cheer the Dragons onto a State Championship...





Made two road trips to Waco to watch and celebrate Baylor Bear victories....












Caroline performed in Bugs Christmas...


And we had a wonderful Christmas with our families!

















1 comments:

Brandi said...

You guys have been busy! I didn't know that you were Baylor Bears, cool! My dad went to Baylor! Your kids and dog are soooo stinkin' cute! Hope u r having a great start to 2012!!