Saturday, July 31, 2010

Mani and Pedi





I had a fun time taking the girls to get their first official manicure and pedicure.  We met friends Heather and Lauren there and had a girls' outing...Will and Cooper sat in the background and were big troopers!  It was fun to see what they each picked out, and they were so proud of their results.  I think the highlight was  putting their feet in the spa!  I am looking forward to many more mother/daughter outings throughout the years!  I love my girls!!!

1 comments:

Redhawk said...

Nothing like getting pampered...you girls look like you are having fun. Question: Is that Will in the background of one of these pictures? I sure hope not. My big man should not be in these places. Guess I will have to take him in the back yard and make him roll around in the mud :).

Dad