Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Beth's 42nd Birthday










As you get older, it's amazing how fast these birthdays come around. My family and friends made sure I had a great day, though. I went to my normal Monday morning Bible Study, and then Becky drove to Southlake from Plano and treated me to lunch at Brio. We had a wonderful time, and it's so nice that we finally live close enough to each other that we can meet for lunch. She will always be such a huge part of my life, and I can't think of a better person to eat lunch with on my birthday. I also had lots of phone calls, texts, and facebook messages from my friends, and it was so much fun to hear from everyone. We had dinner that night at Campania's in the Southlake Town Center with Gram and Grandpa. Then we came back to our house for presents and little cake! Gram and Grandpa got me a beautiful new purse, and Ray surprised me with a mini scavenger hunt to a new Mac computer. I am finally going to convert over to the Mac world. I think I may need some classes soon! It was a wonderful day, and I felt so loved and thankful for my family and friends.

1 comments:

Redhawk said...

Happy Birthday sweetheart! You are amazing...so glad you enjoyed the celebration. Love you more every day...Happy 42nd! RS