Monday, September 21, 2009

Butterflies





Caroline got to play her first soccer game on her new team - the Butterflies. We combined our team with Julie Hatton's team, and Saturday the girls got to play their first game. Will and Allison's games were both cancelled again due to wet fields. The Butterflies did great and won 3 - 1. I mean I'm not sure exactly what the score was because we really don't keep track of that, but if I was going to, that would be the score! Caroline got one goal, and the team played great. I love to watch Caroline play. She has such intensity, aggression, and a natural competitive spirit, and if she leans to channel that effectively, she will develop into a really good player. Again, not that I really care what she pursues, but I wouldn't mind if she ended up being a soccer player! I love the picture with Caroline and Dad watching/coaching in the background!

1 comments:

Redhawk said...

You are a Soccer STAR....go get em' "Little C".

Dad