Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Slim GoodBody


Allison had her 2nd grade field trip to the Will Roger's Coliseum to see the Slim GoodBody Health show. It was very entertaining and educational. She learned a lot about the human body. Yes, this guy really is dressed in a tan leotard with the organs stamped on there! It's so funny because several times they asked for volunteers to come up and perform something on stage. Allison could hardly stand it she wanted to be picked so badly. It's so different from me. I don't think I ever wanted to be up on stage in the spotlight, but she thrives on it. Once they asked for volunteers to come up and demonstrate extreme flexibility. She immediately raised her hand, and when I asked her what she was going to do, she told me she would figure it out when she got up there. I love her confidence, but I have to say I was relieved she didn't get picked! After the show, we went to Bicentennial Park for a picnic lunch. It's always fun to break away from their daily routine, and I'm so glad I was able to go and be a part of it.

0 comments: